Speaking of Sue...

Hey,
Reading the Sue article on CNN reminded me.  I meant to ask which group members
would be attending the unveiling.  The actual official unveiling will be on
Wednesday the 17th, as I am sure most of you know.  But, the museum is hosting
several Sue related festivities on May 20-21, including a lecture by the
mailing list's own Chris Brochu.  Maybe he'll reveal some of the 'secrets' the
CNN article mentioned!

Sue AND the Dead Sea Scrolls!  You can't beat that.

Steve

---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob