A couple more questions about the florida symposium

Having read the reviews of the Florida symposium I really REALLY wish I'd gone.  However, the Atlantic Ocean and my cashflow can't be helped.  Had some questions though:

1:    Did anyone get a chance to ask Dr Bakker about the "Nanoraptor" teeth found at the Tinker site?  ie, how does he know they didn't come from Aublysodon (Stygivenator) molnari as Dr Holtz recently suggested?

2:    If the Archaeoraptor specimen is now 2 different species, which end still gets to be called Archaeoraptor liaoningensis, if any?

Yours,
          Sam