Re: How did dromaeosaurs use their arms?

>Matthew Bonnan writes:
>> great for walking/running forward in a straight line, but is less great
>for
>tight turns just because of the physical geometry of the hip socket and
>femoral head.  Feathers on the arms, as well as a long, stiff tail, may
have

etc etc

I think either I'm not reading this right or the group is headed off in the
wrong directon. Feathers or none won't effect the turning ability unless its
flying. On land it is the distribution of mass that can effect mobility and
feathers don't weight anything. So I don't think  any of this discusson  is
pertinent to real life

paul sparks.