Re: WWD question

Truett Garner wrote:

>>I think this is a fabrication on the part of the American scriptwriters .
The narration for the same scene in the BBC version is totally different .<<

Which is sort of as I expected.

>>Additionally , there's no record of iguanodontid material here in N.C. ,
and I suspect the same is true for the rest of the east coast area .<<

It's certainly true of the Cretaceous in Mississppi, Alabama, and Georgia
(Tuscaloosa Group, Eutaw Formation, Selma Group), though we are getting a
fair amount of well-preserved dinosaur material. But no iguanodaunts.

Caitlin R. Kiernan