Re: WWD question

Nick Pharris asked:

>>What sorts of things are you getting?  I don't want to ask you go give away
anything; just what sorts of general groups are you finding?<<

At the moment, hadrosaurine hadrosaurs, tyrannosaurid theropods (as well as
mystery theropods), and ankylosauroids (both ankylosaurines and
nodosaurines). Also, ichthyornithiformids, a hesperornithiformid fragment,
and ?enantiornithines. Most of the material occurs as isolated bones or very
incomplete skeletons, but we have a few spectacular exceptions.

Caitlin R. Kiernan