SOLNHOFEN THEROPOD

Doesn't look like my previous message on this subject got through, so
let's try again. This morning I briefly saw the latest issue of
_Archaeopteryx_: it has a brief paper (with colour photos) by Gunther
Viohl on the new small Solnhofen theropod. From what I saw there was
no indication of the feathers mentioned in preliminary reports.

The same issue also has a very nicely illustrated paper on a new
_Confuciusornis_ specimen.

DARREN NAISH
PALAEOBIOLOGY RESEARCH GROUP
UNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTH