Re: Nomingia abstract online

Ben Criesler wrote:

<Barsbold R.; Osmólska, H.; Watabe M.; Currie, P.J.; &
Tsogtbaatar K. 2000. A new oviraptorosaur (Dinosauria,
Theropoda) from Mongolia: The first dinosaur with a
pygostyle. _Acta Paleontologia Polonica_ 45 (2):
97-106.>

  Could someone merrily get me a copy of this paper :)
I will pay photocopying charges and shipping.

=====
Jaime "James" A. Headden

Qilong---is temporarily out of service.
Check back soon.