Re: Mammalian and Neornithean cladograms

On Mon, 15 May 2000, Jos Dols wrote:

> Who knows were to find complete cladograms for mammals and Neornithean
> birds - including recent genera/families - like the ones found for
> Ornithodira / Dinosauria on the Dinosauricon?

The Dinosauricon has cladograms for Neornithes and Mammalia, but they only
go down to the traditional "order" level.

They're at:
http://dinosauricon.com/taxa/neornithes.html
http://dinosauricon.com/taxa/mammalia.html

I've never seen any on-line going down to "family" or genus level, but if
there is one I'd definitely like to link to it from the aforementioned
pages.

-- T. Michael Keesey .................................. <tmk@dinosauricon.com>
   My Worlds (including The Dinosauricon) ... <http://dinosauricon.com/keesey>
   AOL Instant Messenger ........................................ <Ric Blayze>