RE: Mammalian and Neornithean cladograms

Mikko Haaramo's site has the information on birds.  See:

http://www.fmnh.helsinki.fi/users/haaramo/Metazoa/Deuterostoma//Chordata
/gnathostomata/Tetrapoda/amniota/reptilia/diapsida/archosauria/dinosauri
a/avialae/neognathia/Neognathia.html

Probably mammals, too, but I haven't gotten that deep into the site yet.
 Unfortunately, there is no general agreement on birds, so the cladograms
are not consensus trees.  There is no consensus among orders.  Within
orders, things are better and -- well -- more orderly.

BTW, I've been cross-linking my cladograms (fairly vague) with the better
stuff provided by Mikko, Mike, Justin Tweet and Jack Conrad, but that job's
less than half done as of today, and I don't cover mammals yet.

  --Toby White

Vertebrate Notes at
http://home.houston.rr.com/vnotes/index.html
and http://www.dinodata.net