Re: How did dromaeosaurs use their arms?

Would the early proto-feathers on the animal might not have been so
aerodynamic and then  produced more drag?  Then the aerodynamic qualities
of flight  feathers evolved as flight advanced?  I was just thinking of
this since flight feathers did not develope fully formed and most of the
descriptions of early feathers I've seen describe them as more hair like
with very poor aerodynamic qualities.

Chris