RE: SOLNHOFEN THEROPOD

Doesn't look like my previous message on this subject got through, so
let's try again. This morning I briefly saw the latest issue of
_Archaeopteryx_: it has a brief paper (with colour photos) by Gunther
Viohl on the new small Solnhofen theropod. From what I saw there was
no indication of the feathers mentioned in preliminary reports.

At the Graves Museum Wellnhofer showed a few slides of it (after coxing from
the audience, and I wasn't quite about it). He said the body is still in the
matrix, also the matrix is hard and the 'owership' is under dispute. But
will hopefully get straight soon.
Tracy