Pterosaur Sculpture

Well as promised here are the photos of the pterosaur sculpture that I
am working on...I would love to know what you all think. There are a
couple of things to keep in mind when looking at the photos:

a). this model will be cast and multiple copies will be made so it is
modeled as seperate parts -  legs, wings etc.

b). I am only half finished so the entire left side is missing.

c). the leg will have a wing membrane stopping just aboe the knee and
attaching to the torso.

Thats about it, let me know what you think!

Allan D. Smith
Fossilsmith Studios
Fossilsmith@hotmail.com

JPEG image