Re: Fighting Dinosaurs at the AMNH

It is a SUPER exhibit and if someone here gets a minute, we'll post some
of the pictures we took at the press conference this morning. They even
gave us dinosaur cookies.

More original, brand new fossils per square inch than I've ever seen
before.

By all means it's worth seeing, perhaps even moving to NY for!

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Dinosaur Central
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site
of the Day. Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer

10024-0502