Vulcanodon questions

I expect it would be too much to ask that anything from SVPCA 1999 would be
in print yet, but -- just in case -- I thought I'd ask if anything from
Paul Upchurch's talk had been published.

A number of basal sauropods have turned up over the last few years
(Zhigongosaurus,  Kotasaurus, Barapasaurus, Camelotia?).  Upchurch
apparently refers some or all of these to the Vulcanodontidae (I haven't
read the papers yet, so I'm not sure).  Is there anything else down there
at the base of Sauropoda outside Vulcanodontidae & Eusauropoda?

Where does Camelotia stand? Prosauropod? Antisauropod?

  --Toby White

Vertebrate Notes at
http://home.houston.rr.com/vnotes/index.html
and http://www.dinodata.net