Sue & How did dromaeosaurs use their arms?

Nope, Sue still looks unbalanced........

I mean no criticism of the mounting team, a superb job, but the animal just
doesn't *look* balanced, too heavy at the front end with that huge ribcage
and head.......(I know, I know, we are looking at a very successful animal).

Now I know why the arms are so small.....sacrificed for better balance over
the pelvis, to compensate for the enormous size of the head....

cheers, m