Did anyone else notice...

    Did anyone else notice this incredible speculation on the MSNBC's Sue page [Found by clicking on the word Arm under the sub-heading, "Dig into dino mysteries"]?:

    Concerning T. rex's surprisingly small arms, the comment is made that, "Some speculate they might have helped support the T. rex's large head."

    And I thought T. rex as only a mild mannered scavenger far fetched.  Now, I can see why he only scavenged, if his neck were so weak that he had to use his hands to hold up his head!  :-O

    :),  Ray Stanford