Norell on Protoceratops proportions

Mark Norell asked me to forward this information with regards to the
proportions of _Protoceratops_ reconstructions associated with the Fighting
Dinosaurs exhibit:

------
Some discussion has appeared about the lengths of Protoceratops fore limbs
in our reconstruction for the fighting dinosaurs.  These limb proportions
are based on AMNH 6417 and 6467- both complete articulated skeletons
collected at Bayn Dzak. Our reconstruction was sculpted on an armature that
reflect these proportions.

Dr. Mark A. Norell
Chair, Division of Paleontology
American Museum of Natural History