Re: The media does it again... (humor)

While it has nothing to do with dinosaurs and beer.....

I thought the media did very well with their Sue coverage....except for one
slip up.  Last night on Fox News Chicago a news crew followed Sue Hendrickson
back to the high school she dropped out of.  This was the first time she had
returned since she dropped out.  During the segment they called her "the
world's foremost fossil hunter."

That's it.  That's my one complaint.

Steve