Re: Disney Dinosaur Follies... and Srnka in Spiegel Online

With reference to the rather interesting topic of the Iguanadon mouths, we
finally obtained a really fascinating series of developmental drawings
dating back to 1995. We're in the process of preparing an illustrated essay
on the process of designing the mouths for those particular dinosaurs and
the reasons it was done.

Certainly, it's not "paleontology" per se, but it is very revealing of the
evolution of "storytelling."

Mr. Srnka by the way, is featured in a very fine article in Spiegel Online
this week.

http://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft/0,1518,76808,00.html

It's in German, contains an interview with Chris and mentions Jeff Poling's
excellent resources prominently.

SNIP

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Central
Recommended by The National Education Association,Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day.
Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer

Laser Publishing Group, Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502