Re: PALEONEWS:Revealing dinosaurs' softer side

On Fri, 19 May 2000, Betty Cunningham wrote:

> http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/139/nation/Revealing_dinosaurs_softer_side+.shtml
>
> a review of the AMNH mongolian dinsaour exhibit.
>
> an excerpt:
> "Steven Spielberg should consider remaking ''Jurassic Park.'' It turns
> out the velociraptor - the nasty little dinosaur with the sharp teeth,
> hook claws, and taloned feet - had feathers."
>
> (the only thing I can think of that may be velociratporid and featehred
> is the ex-Archeoraptor tail.  Is there something else in the show they
> might be referring to?  -Betty)

Perhaps just the extreme likeliness that _Velociraptor_ had feathers.

-- T. Michael Keesey .................................. <tmk@dinosauricon.com>
   My Worlds (including The Dinosauricon) ... <http://dinosauricon.com/keesey>
   AOL Instant Messenger ........................................ <Ric Blayze>