Re: PALEONEWS:Revealing dinosaurs' softer side

For putposes of the exhibit, they have done a rather kewl reconstruction of a
Velociraptor, an Oviraptor, and an Shuui.... (something... sorry it has slipped
out of my
brain) all of which are feathered.  One suspects that journalists who were
there only
looked at the diorama and didn't bother to read anything else. In fact, judging
by the
questions a few of them asked me while we standing around, I'm SURE that's what
happened.

There is a pic of the Velociraptor on the AMNH website and we're going to run
one of the
Ovriraptor someone of these days very soon whenever I manage to stop writing
e-mails and
get some work done.

ES

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Central
Recommended by The National Education Association,Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide,
Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day. Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer