Re: PALEONEWS:Revealing dinosaurs' softer side

On Fri, 19 May 2000 2:08:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time
bettyc@flyinggoat.com wrote:

>http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/139/nation/Revealing_
>dinosaurs_softer_side+.html
>a review of the AMNH mongolian dinsaour exhibit.

> (the only thing I can think of that may be
> velociratporid and featehred is the ex-Archeoraptor
> tail.  Is there something else in the show they
> might be referring to?

Perhaps I am reading the above question wrong, but
that sure is a _Velociraptor_ fighting the _Protoceratops_ in the AMNH exhibit
at:
http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/fightingdinos/
and both the model and painting of the _Velociraptor_
show feathers.

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com