Re: PALEONEWS:Revealing dinosaurs' softer side

I was asking about real evidence for such, not what artists have
depicted for the exhibit.  AMNH spends enough time in Mongolia that I
wondered if the possibility existed that they had something in the
exhibit that I was not awares of.

That was the question.

-Betty

--