Mammals preying on giant azhdarchid pterosaurs!

In the Upper Cretaceous of Uzbekistan: "Ground nesting for the giant
azhdarchid pterosaurs was probably unlikely because the terrestrial
paleohabitat...was inhabited by predatory _Cimolestes_-like mammals and
many small to large theropod dinosaurs..."

This is said by Nessov, L.A., 1988 Mesozoic and Paleogene Birds of the
USSR and their Paleoenvironments. in Papers in Avian Paleontology Honoring
Pierce Brodkorb, No. 36 Science Series, Nat. Hist Mus. of Los Angeles Co.

He cites his own study: Nessov 1987 Results of search and investigation of
Cretaceous and early Paleogene mammals in the territory of the USSR, in a
journal called: Annual of the All-Union Paleontological Society
30:199-218.

First: Why was I not told?  The synchronous Northern
Hemispherical distribution of Cimolestes-like mammals at a time
immediately before large egg layers became extinct is to me like the whiff
of smoke from a gun.

Second: I wonder what gave Nessov the notion that these creatures were
capable of predation on these pteroaurs?

Third: If they could prey on giant pterosaurs, why couldn't they prey on
_any_ giant egg layer?

Fourth: As an amateur researcher, could anyone give me a tip on how to
locate this Russian journal (I live in Maryland).