Paleo w/ Tom Brokaw

Hi All -

If I don't mention this now, I'll forget...a film crew from the NBC Nightly News With Tom Brokaw is coming here to our museum today to film, and them following a crew of people out to our wonderous new Chinle site near Abiquiu to film, and then sit around in Santa Fe and mish-mash the film for broadcast tomorrow night. (I think the time various local affiliates broadcast the national news differs, so check your local listings for the time in your area.) At this point, I have no idea what they're planning to do or say, but I think this was instigated by the whole "Sue"-media thing, and ours was the only local (read: in the country) dig going on in their time frame...

                _,_

                     Jerry D. Harris
                 Fossil Preparation Lab
          New Mexico Museum of Natural History