Re: Paleo w/ Tom Brokaw

If these are the same people that filmed me for NBCNN then you'll like them.
they were real pros, especially the sound/film guys who were amazingly good at
what they do, although the others involved also were wonderful to work with.
Ralph

>>> "Jerry D. Harris" <dinogami@hotmail.com> 05/22/00 11:51AM >>>
Hi All -

   If I don't mention this now, I'll forget...a film crew from the NBC
Nightly News With Tom Brokaw is coming here to our museum today to film, and
them following a crew of people out to our wonderous new Chinle site near
Abiquiu to film, and then sit around in Santa Fe and mish-mash the film for
broadcast tomorrow night.  (I think the time various local affiliates
broadcast the national news differs, so check your local listings for the
time in your area.)  At this point, I have no idea what they're planning to
do or say, but I think this was instigated by the whole "Sue"-media thing,
and ours was the only local (read: in the country) dig going on in their
time frame...

ááááááááááááááá _,_
áááááááááá ____/_\,)ááááááááááááááááááá ..á _áá
--____-===(á _\/áááááááááááááááááááááááá \\/ \-----_---__
áááááááááá /\á 'ááááááááááááááááááááááá ^__/>/\____\--------

áááááááááááááááááááá Jerry D. Harris
áááááááááááááááá Fossil Preparation Lab
ááááááááá New Mexico Museum of Natural History
áááááááááááááááááá 1801 Mountain Rd NW
áááááááááááááá Albuquerqueá NMá 87104-1375
áááááááááááááááá Phone:á (505) 841-2809
ááááááááááááááááá Fax:á; (505) 841-2808