Pterosaur progeny? (was Re: Mammals preying on giant azhdarchid pterosaurs!

With all of the recent discussions on pterosaurs it suddently occured to
me to wonder about pterosaur nests in the first place.

Are there any eggs known to be pterosaurid?

Since I am currently not awares of any myself I wondered is there a
possibility that perhaps the earlier, smaller pterosaurs
(rhemphorynchinoids and earlier) retained the egg-bearing reptile
forebear condition but perhaps the larger, later pterosaurs possibly had
live births?  Perhaps something marsupial-baby-sized rather than the
more traditional huge mammalian baby sizes most might be thinking of by
now.

I know several juvenile animals from the Solnehofen seem to be of a
fairly large size compared to adults of the same species (as opposed to,
say, a young grey kangaroo at fractions of an inch at birth).  Is there
enough known of these juveniles to extimate ages (compared to marsupial
young at the rough same juvenile-to-adult sizes) by bone growth or teeth
wear or by other means?

Azhdarchid pterosaurs were certainly unlikely candidates for
tree-climbing and thus probably not tree-nesting.

-Betty Cunningham

--
Flying Goat Graphics
http://www.flyinggoat.com