Re: Sharovipteryx

Dave,
I would be interested to know if you regard Sharovipteryx as a prolacertiform or as an archosauriform (perhaps an ornithodiran, sensu stricto).
The same question could be asked concerning Longisquama. In the archosauromorph classification I posted yesterday, I preliminarily placed them both as prolacertiforms, but I'm certainly not strongly wed to this position. I'm even more uncertain about Doswelliidae.
-----Ken Kinman