Re: Saurophaganx vs Tyrannosaurus size

Greetings,
I believe it was Doctor Holtz who pointed out that T.rex was built to be a
better runner even than Velociraptor. And as far as jaw stregnth,
Tyrannosaurus would definately mop the floor with Giganotosaurus. I have the
advantage of seeing and comparing both at the Academy of Natural Sciences in
Philly, where I live.
                                        just putting my 2 cents in,
                                                    Buckaroobwana