Cryolophosaurus article, photos published online!

Hey,
Just to let you all know, my article on Cryolophosaurus ellioti, the first
named Antarctic theropod dinosaur, has gone online in the magazine Paleozoica.

The article includes about six 'exclusive' photos that I took during my visit
to the Augustana College paleo labs.  Included are photos of the skull, crest,
teeth, lower jaw, and vertebrae.  There is also a really nice reconstruction of
Cryolophosaurus by Todd Marshall!

The article tells a bit about the odd evolutionary history of Cryolophosaurus
ellioti and tries to reconstruct its ancient environment.

It can be accessed at http://www.dinodata.net  Just click onto "Paleozoica."

Cheers,
Steve

---