ABC Sue's Saga

Well. Most listings via internet are provided by
gist.com, who list's Wed. as 20/20 and Thurs. as 20/20
Downtown, however the ABC 20/20 website has it the
other way. The Sue story is supposed to air on the
regular 20/20, not the Downtown version. So...With
luck, tonight at 10:00 pm ABC will air a segment on
Sue the T-Rex, hopefully lasting longer than the time
it took track down the information.

Dane C.
-all I know about Dinosaurs I learned from TV!