Tyrannosaurus vs. "larger" Theropods

Hi everybody,

I've read the recent messages about who is better, BIG T or the
carcarodontids supposedly larger. To me, there is no question which was
the more powerful. Tyrannosaurus wins hands down. The huge,
bone-crushing teeth that could crush solid bone; the gigantic, robust,
powerful head that is believed to have been able to take enourmous
impacts at high speed. Well, I won't even comment on the others.

Another T-Rex Biased $.02,
Chris

"A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says: 'Why the long face?'"