Re: JVP, SVP...too many 'VP's...

In a message dated 5/26/00 9:28:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tholtz@geol.umd.edu writes:
 <SNIP>
>  However, should you want to subscribe, there is only one way to do that:
>  become a member of the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology.  Check out the
>  SVP website for information:
>  http://www.museum.state.il.us/svp/.  Memberships that include a
subscription
>  to JVP is $45 for current students, $80 for everyone else.
Also, prospective members must be at least 18 years old.  Another
qualification for membership is sponsorship by an SVP member.
Since there are ethics and other agreements involved, I would not sponsor
someone whom I did not know personally.

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com