Re: Seismosaurus

Hey Dave,

You were right in correcting me about the weight of the animal. I made
an error when stating it's weight. That's probably more logically the
weight of one of the ULTRA-BIG Brachiosaurs(Ultrasaros, Argentinosaurus,
etc.) However, how can you assume that this animal didn't exceed 120'
when pieces of the neck and tail are missing, not to mention other
parts, and also that it is considerably larger than diplodocus, which is
known for its great length of 90'?

Chris