Re: Seismosaurus

Hey Dave,

Yeah, the animal probably never exceeded 120', if that. Your idea of the
animal being approximately 108' is probably a correct length, knowing
the size of the verbrate(although we can't learn the maximum size of the
animal from only one skeleton). I think Gillette was going a little
overboard by stating that the animal reached a length of at least
150'(!!). Thanks for the clarification.

Thanks again Dave,
Chris

P.S. Do you have any addition new info on seismosaurus?