RE: Sue Photos Online (Good ones!)

Well - the preps did the reconstruction, but under my advice.  And I stand
by that reconstruction.  There was no way to make the snout any deeper.
The real skull is on exhibit on the second floor if y'all want to do some
comparing.

Actually I think it's the back of the skull that needs to be deeper. Compare
the AMNH with 'Sue', the back end should be deeper, higher, whatever you
like to call it.
Tracy
PS. Why aren't you in any of the National Geographic photos?