Re: Disney Dinosaur Follies...

At 11:47 PM 5/17/00 -0400, Christopher Srnka wrote:
The Carnotaurs,
Velociraptors, and Oviraptors thankfully do not speak at all. Their
behavior also seems to be the most plausible out of all the dinosaurs in
the movie.

Actually, I'm getting tired of the evil theropods in dino movies... Our sharp-toothed, bird-like friends need equal time -- a movie that does for _T. rex, _Velociraptor_, _Oviraptor_, and _Troodon_ what _Born Free_ did for lions!

Is _Oviraptor_ still considered an egg-eater, even in the light
of the recent discoveries about their nesting behavior?

                                                -- Dave