RE: Sue Photos Online (Good ones!)

Which is why it is questionable practice to mount real bones in the first
place.  In the nineteenth century they didn't know any better, but these
days it is an odd thing to do.

Why was this done with Sue?

I presume that the main reason was some sort of bragging rights that it is
more "real", and a feeling that the public wanted to see the real bones etc.

Nathan