Extant crocodilians and mean annual temperature

 Colleagues,

 I'm trying to find information on extant crocodile or alligator populations and the minimum mean annual temperature in which they live and breed. I've tried our library with no luck.

 What I need to know is what is the lowest mean annual temperature today in which crocodiles or alligators populations live in (Celcius please). The mean annual temperature of the northern range of the American Alligator Alligator mississippiensis would be ideal for my requirements.

 Many thanks.

 Darren

Darren Tanke, Tech. I
Dinosaur Research Program
Royal Tyrrell Museum of Paleontology
Drumheller, AB, Canada
                   and
Senior Editor, Paleopathology and Recent
Dento-Osteopathology Bibliography; see homepage
at:  http://dns.magtech.ab.ca/dtanke