Re: [Re: Disney Dinosaur Follies...]

In a message dated 5/29/00 11:12:15 PM EST, dinogami@hotmail.com writes:

<< At any rate, what would we have the _Carnotaurus_ individuals say?
 "Hello there, pack!  We'd like to join you in the Nesting Grounds so that we
 may continue to kill and devour the old, sick, and weak!  That's Life, you
 know!  It's unavoidable!  We deserve the same rights to live as you do!
 It's not our fault we were born carnivorous!" >>

They could have talked like many famous motion-picture villains. Hannibal
Lecter, for example. Or they could have said something like, "Nyah hah
hah--look at the lunch that just walked in!"