ARE PACHYCEPHALOSAUR DOMES "COMMON" OR "NOT PARTICULARLY VALUABLE"?

    Jeff Hecht said, "...The best compromise would be displaying something
relatively common and not particularly valuable, like...a  pachycephalosaur
dome."

    I wonder, are pachycephalosaur bones all that common and, "...not
particularly valuable..."?   [I'm unsure whether scientific value or
commercial value, or both, is meant here.]   I'm possibly not well informed
on this, but have long had an opposite impression.

    Anyone care to comment?

    Thanks, Ray Stanford