credits? (was Re: Impressions - Dinosaurs on screen

aw heck, I saw the movie and enjoyed it.  I liked Url's animations esp.
Too bad we never saw any of the plant-eaters eating.

The small theater I saw it in hadt a lot of people looking at me funny
when I applauded all the paleo artists in the credits (they scrolled
pretty fast).

Who was on the main list of concept artists? I recall Richard Delgado
and David Krantz, of course, but have mentally lost the other 4
artists.  And I remember seeing Brian Franzak's name in a different area
of credit, but don't rememebr what he worked on.  I don't recall seeing
William/Bill Stout in the credits at all.

Was there a reason to de-emphasize the Iguanadon thumb-spike in the
character design?

-Betty Cunningham

--
Flying Goat Graphics