Fwd: New Tendaguru Volume--Pricey

Back on May 10, Dave Unwin wrote:

<<NEW PUBLICATION ON THE FAUNA AND FLORA OF THE LATE JURASSIC TENDAGURU BEDS
OF TANZANIA

Dear colleagues

I would like to draw your attention to Volume 2 of the Mitteilungen aus dem
Museum für Naturkunde in Berlin Geowissenschaftliche Reihe, published in
November 1999 and devoted almost entirely to the Late Jurassic fauna and
flora
of the Tendaguru beds in Tanzania.>>

I just wanted to give any other amateurs who were thinking of trying to
obtain this volume fair warning: