RE: Sundry responses of Bois

But my favorite is the hairy armadillo which preys on rhea eggs by digging
a network of burrows under the nest until it collapses.  They then, it is
believed, break eggs by knocking them together.  They have no dental
adaptations specific to egg-eating, as far as I know, other than a tongue
to lap up the yummies.