Re: Nanotyrannus

Dr Holtz,
I recently heard that the specimen once called Nanotyrannus lacensis is
actually a juvenile T.rex. Is this the case? When it was first examined, it
was determined to have adult characteristics such as fused skull bones, if I
remember right. What was discovered about this creature to result in its
reidentification? If anybody else on the list has information, it would be
appreciated.
                                                    Thanks,
                                                    Brian "Buckaroobwana" Buck