Re: credits? (was Re: Impressions - Dinosaurs on screen

There is a COMPLETE list of all the artists on Dinosaur:

http://www.dinosaur.org/disneydinosaur.htm

Not all of the artists worked on dinos. Some did lemurs and other material

ES

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Central

Recommended by The National Education Association,Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet
Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day. Member of The
Paleo
Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer