Disney

My 7 year old loved it (not enough Parasaurolophus for
him though.) I thought it was fun, great animation but
as a film not up to earlier Disney efforts. I also was
grateful some other dinosaurs got the spotlight, for
to long Hollywood has only used Tyrannosaurus Rex as
the carnivore, hooray for Carnotaurus!
The story did remind me of Land Before Time a little
bit; a mixed bag of dinosaurs (and periods) join
together in search of a lush valley. But in all a
worthwhile afternoon.

The first thing my son said was, "What's a Brachiosaur
doing in the Cretaceous?"

Dane C.