Dinofest

In an exceedingly happy coinsedence, I and my family will be visiting
friends in Chicago the last week of December (26-31)st, the same month
Dinofest will be gracing Navy Pier (it _is_ in Navy Pier, right?).  What I
would like to know is this: will dinofest be going on when I'm there?  If
so, what sort of activities will be going on?  Does anybody want to meet up
with me?  (I'll also be in Chicago the first week of January)

Dan