Torvosaurus Tooth

Does anyone know where I can purchase the following: Theropods of the Dry
Mesa Quarry by Brooks B. Britt?
For those interested, I will e-mail photos of a beautiful 4 inch Torvosaurus
tooth recently excavated from the Brushy Basin Member of the Morrison
Formation, Wyoming. This tooth was found in a bed of large Sauropod bones.
Is the only skeleton of a Torvosaurus at Brigham Young University or are
there others somewhere in museums in the U.S.?

Thank you,
Bob Simon