Dinosaur Wars

It seems about time I mention another new dinosaur book out there -- Dinosaur
Wars! It was released two weeks ago by iUniverse Press. The promotional
materials claim: Star Wars meets Jurassic Park. Now humans are the endangered
species!
    I have been an occasional contributor and frequent lurker on this list
for several years now, so I thought you all would be interested in my new
science fiction adventure novel that features dinosaurs in a big way (pun
intended).
    You can try the link below to read a sample chapter from Dinosaur Wars
and to have a look at the cover which features Gar the Kra, a human-sized,
feathered, intelligent dinosaur. The laser weapon he carries and the body
armor are a tip-off that he and his Kra comrades have returned from outer
space to reclaim their home world -- OUR WORLD! Having escaped the Cretaceous
terminal event and spent some time frozen at the moon's south pole, they
bring along with them such late Cretaceous beauties as pachyrhinosaurus (with
nose horn), stygimoloch, parasaurolophus, and a nasty, eagle-feathered
creature about the size and shape of megaraptor. Oh, and T-rex, of course.
    The young heroes, wildlife biologist Chase Armstrong and Montana
rancher's daughter Kit Daniels, find themselves at the center of the conflict
when the lost Cretaceous city of Arran Kra is discovered under a mountain of
sandstone.
    Anyone who reads the book is welcome to send me a critique. From time to
time this list hosts concerns about the accuracy/inaccuracy of dinosaur
depictions in the popular press. Here's a chance to influence future dinosaur
characterizations. I am already deep into writing the sequel, which will
follow within about six months. I will gladly factor in any feedback I get on
the dinosaur appearances, habits, mating behavior, whatever, that I have
depicted so far. The postings to this list have influenced my
characterizations of dinosaurs, and will again in the future . . .
    Thanks,
Thomas P. Hopp
Author of DINOSAUR WARS, a science fiction novel published by iUniverse Press
http://members.aol.com/dinosaurwars